Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by Bless Brownless Pty Ltd (ABN 27 664 603 230).
The following Terms and Conditions govern the use of the blessinc.com.au website ("site"); and the information contained is made available to you via this site. By accessing or using this site in any manner, you agree to the binding Terms and Conditions. Bless Inc reserves the right to make changes to this site (including Terms & Conditions). Please review Terms and Conditions before any subsequent use of this site.
Your privacy is important to us and we ensure that the information you provide is collected and held in accordance with relevant Australian privacy law. If you choose to provide your personal details to us, we may collect the requested information from you including your name and contact details and any other information that you supply to us.
All rights in the logos, brands, trade marks, and service marks (whether or not registered) connected with the Website, including without limitation Bless Inc trade mark are reserved by us, and may not be used or reproduced except with our written consent.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We will not collect personal information about you without your knowledge. We may collect personal information about you if you:
• purchase any good or services by means of the Website
• make a submission or contribution to the Website;
• wish to participate in any competitions and promotions conducted via the Website,
• ask to receive email newsletters, special offers or other communications from us; or
• wish to conduct other transactions or activities on the Website.
You are not required to provide us with this information but, if you choose not to, you may not be able to participate in some of the competitions or other activities conducted through the Website, or to receive goods or services by means of the Website.
The personal information we hold may include:
• contact details - your email address, name, mailing address, telephone number;
• payment method details; demographic information – age, gender.
• consumer information – personal preferences, brand awareness, consumption patterns.
• information regarding your purchases.
For more information about our privacy practices, or if you have questions, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com